The abstract competition of SACC 2020 will be held on Saturday 15th February 2020. Please study the information in this page if you are interested in submitting your abstract for the competition or if you simply wish to be an audience.
When and where?
09:00 – 12:00, Saturday 15th February 2020
Holiday Inn London – Kensington Forum
Two ways to attend the abstract competition
If you wish to attend the competition, but do not have the intention to submit your abstract and present, you can directly register yourself free-of-charge through our registration form which will be launched here later.
Authors wishing to submit their abstracts and present at the SACC 2020 conference, please study the SACC 2020’s ‘call for abstract’ section
Travel reimbursement policy for SACC2020 Abstract Competition
- Candidates who are eligible for reimbursement must be:
- the 5 final oral presenters in 4 academic disciplines (20 candidates in total)
- the 5 e-poster presenters in 4 academic disciplines (20 candidates in total)
- Only transportation fees can be reimbursed in accordance with the following rules:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and can be reimbursed for a maximum of £100.
- If you fail to purchase advance tickets, the tickets must be purchased at the earliest opportunity after the final candidates are announced (no less than 2 weeks before the event).
- The reimbursement is applied to standard-class tickets only.
- All tickets and receipts must be retained and present at the event.
- For candidates who travel from European countries, visa application fee can be reimbursed in full amount. All receipts and evidence for the application must be retained and present at the event.