What an abstract is?
An abstract is an accurate summary of any in-depth analysis of a particular subject that helps readers quickly identify the paper’s purpose. Generally, an abstract is constructed with subheadings: objective, methods, results and conclusions. A well-constructed abstract gives authors the opportunity to attract potential readers and eventually brings about further innovative and interactive discussions.
General Publication Info
- Abstract contents, editing, and proofreading are the responsibilities of submitting authors. Abstracts will be published as received.
- The selected abstracts will be further categorised into 4 groups below
- Applicants will be asked to choose the category of their research in the abstract competition application form.
Authors wishing to submit their abstracts and present at the SACC 2020 conference, please follow the following directions.
- Click the button below to navigate to the abstract competition application form.
- Fill out your abstract details in the form, and submit before the deadline on 6th January 2020.
- After we have received your information and your abstract, we will send an email notification of abstract acceptance, including your
Abstract Numberas reference.
Find out more about the Guideline and Abstract template.
If you have any inquiries concerning the registration and abstract submission process, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for the abstract submission
No abstract shall be accepted after 6th January 2020.
Oral or Poster Presentation Confirmation
After you signed up for the abstract competition, you will be emailed by 20th January 2020 on the type of the presentation you have been offered, as well as the details on the next steps. Please kindly email to email@example.com to confirm that you will present at the conference by 27th January, 2020.
For more information about Instructions and Guidelines for Oral and E-Poster presentation, please click here.