This year, Samaggi Academic Conference and Careers Fair (SACC) will be held under the name of ‘The 13th Samaggi Academic Conference and Careers Fair (SACC) 2021: SACC2021’ between the 5th and 21st February 2021 online. This is the first event of its kind to involve students in all levels of study (undergraduates, postgraduates, and doctoral studies) and representatives from various companies to exchange and discuss their research, knowledge, and ideas, building a long-lasting academic network. Furthermore, this is the first year that this event will be all-online due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thus, the all-new experience of SACC will be provided with the different format and activities.
This year, SACC2021 will be running online spanning throughout February. It consists of four main events:
- Samaggi Seminar (5-7 February): All-new version of the Academic Conference that enhance the virtual experience of the online conference and increase engagement between the audience and the famous speakers.
- Startup Competition (Final round: 13 February): The famous Samaggi Startup Competition will be continued this year with the extension of Samaggi Startup Workshop in October, 2020 to provide foundation of Startup principle to the newbies.
- Careers Fair (20 February): This year, Samaggi Careers Fair will maintain the real-life atmosphere of the fair by moving to the virtual careers fair platform which will give the attendees the same experience as if they attend the actual fair.
- Abstract Competition (21 February): The abstract competition will be moving to the online platform with the easier application, more secure data storage, and better engagement among participants through several applications.
Highlights of SACC 2021
In order to spread the opportunity to compete in the competition, this year, we will be hosting “Samaggi Startup Workshop” that opens up for any audience ranging from those who want to have a glimpse of startup, startup newbies, to the ready-to-compete startup team, to learn the foundation of startup together in the friendly and engaging online environment. The workshop will be hosted by the famous entrepreneurs in Thailand who will share their insight on business and give advice throughout the workshop.
The workshop consists of two days on 17th October 2020 and 24th October 2020 via Zoom and it is totally FREE with no binding conditions.
The application for the workshop starts NOW until 10th October 2020
This year, Academic Conference, in its new name, Samaggi Seminar, will be presented under the theme “Inclusive Innovation” with 5 subthemes
- Human Capital and the Urban Environment
- Information and Technology
- Arts and Culture
- Economics, Finance and Business Strategies
It will be hosted online via Facebook Live and Zoom accompanying with Q&A session and exclusive networking session with the speaker.
Samaggi Samagom careers fair is a UK oriented event to bridge bonds between students and potential employers – through an interactive virtual platform. An event enabling communication and discussion to flourish; key insight given by the myriad of influential representatives. Market Leaders who open opportunities to students providing invaluable experience and knowledge enriching those who participate .
This year, Careers Fair will be hosted online as a virtual platform and the application will open from the Careers Fair day to the following two weeks.
Students are encouraged to submit a 300-word abstract based on their research field in the following academic disciplines: (1) Mathematics and Physical Science, (2) Biological and Medical Science, (3) Engineering and Technology, (4) Social Science, (5) Finance and Business, and (6) Humanities.