Presented by SCG
What is Careers Service?
Careers Service is a series of activities devised to support Thai students in the UK to improve and enhance their employability skills and give insightful advice when it comes to job applications.
This year, all the Careers Service sessions will be online and it is open to all students as well as those who have graduated no longer than two years. Each workshop will complement each other on establishing solid skills for the participants and will ensure they can get the successful career pathway.
List of the Careers Service Workshop
- Description : Workshop that gives the overview outlook of the job application system and gives the general introduction to each element of the employability.
- Speakers :
- Pornpanit Rasivisuth
- Kittiwish Intararoong
- Description :The one-to-one mock interview with the postgraduate students who have experienced the real working environment in the top companies in the UK.
- The interview will last 20 minutes maximum.
- The pre-booking is mandatory. Please visit the available slot and book your slot below.
Banking field :
- Mr. Kittiwish Intararoong, London School of Economics
- Ms. Matchima Ditthawibun, University of Glasgow
Consulting field :
- Mr. Sahdev Phawa, University of Cambridge
- Ms. Sasipa Tunprasert, University of Bristol
Miscellaneous field :
- Ms. Kullanit Nitiwarangkul, City, University of London: PhD application in creative and cultural industry
- Ms. Mimi Siriwangsanti, Central Saint Martins: Fashion
and many more to come.